Monday, January 27, 2014

High Views Yesterday

Yesterday was a great day for views. It was sunday, of course, which has been a high view day for months now.

I finished with 382 views from Etsy search and 1,282 total views. I am surprised by that.

I am surprised to be getting nearly 400 views from Etsy search and so many total views. Especially with such low google views.

Only 44 views from Google.

It was a good sign to get so many Etsy search views.

Will I continue to grow this year????
Not sure. Last year was such a great pace. I am not sure I can match it. Without getting much better things for my shop and probably even going to auction? To get much nicer things at low prices?

Yesterday I also had 2 orders. Now I have to find the bracelet.

Time to take a few pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment