Friday, January 17, 2014

Pics of Vintage Costume Jewelry Brooches; Low Views Yesterday & Today

I ended yesterday with only 253 views from Etsy search, only 34 views from Google (wow), and 705 total views.

Today near 5:30 pm I am at 171 views from Etsy search, only 29 from Google and 705 total views.

I did just make another decent tea cup sale to a previous customer.

I just checked my camera for the pics I took before going to the laundromat. Wow. I am impressed. They actually turned out great. The backgrounds turned out nice and white. And not off-white or yellow or blueish.

When I walked out of the house with my bag of laundry it was a nice day. Cloudy and nice temps so I decided to take pics of my new pieces of jewelry.

I got pics of my beautiful Monet blue glass brooch:


My Monet agate heart brooch:


And my Florenza glass cameo brooch I got lucky and found at the thrift store. And also kinda had the "thought" to check the box I took outside to use to rest my camera on, and boom, it was in there. I had forgotten about it:


It has been a pretty productive day. I got the pics taken, got a couple book pics taken earlier, got laundry done, bought some pants at the thrift store, made a decent tea cup sale.

Now I want to get one more tea cup packed and shipped tonight.

Off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment