Monday, January 6, 2014

Antique Monet rhinestone dragonfly brooch; Low Google Views

Here right before 12 noon I have only 9 views from Google. That is disappointing.

I had those great 4 months the beginning of last year. I don't think I will have that again. It lasted with Etsy search through about the beginning of august.

I have still made sales and had good revenue though. But with less views it will make it harder to keep up the pace I had last year. I will have to only sell expensive items to keep up that pace. That means I will even have to have good, desirable, expensive items too sell, too.

Sold a very nice Monet brooch right after midnight. Sold it quick, too. I just listed it last week.


Well, today I am going to do some organizing and prepare for the temps tonight and tomorrow and tomorrow night.

And watch tv and keep warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment