Saturday, January 25, 2014

My First Experience with Thundersnow

After taking orders to the post office I decided to walk to the thrift store. I only found a couple pair of running shoes. A nice REebok pair to keep and a nice nike pair to sell and a few other small things.

From there I walked down to the super market.

When I left it was snowing. Pretty heavy too. As I left the parking lot and got about a block I heard thunder. My first time hearing that during snow.

As I walked home the snow was pretty heavy. It was a white-out. I couldn't see a block away. But it didnt last long. The total time was probably only about 10-15 minutes.

The temp was actually comfortable today. I thought it was going to be sub-zero for a week straight. But tomorrow is lookign decent and then at least monday morning will be comfortable. And it looks by thursday it will be in the 30's again. Just have to plan and prepare for mon evening through wed night.

I came home and shoveled my yard and sidewalk and got ready for an evening of tv and keeping warm.

Tomorrow is laundry day and maybe some pics in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment