Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Frustrating Day so far

I woke up late and missed out on a sunny morning. When I have many tea cup pics to take.

Low views in my vintage Etsy shop. The lowest in a while.

I just missed out on a great Paragon tea cup with the etched gold band in the center. It was a very good price and had "best offer" and since I had been spending so much on tea cups lately I tried to save some money, but only a few minutes later someone bought it.

Well, I just made a small sale. But it had been about 2 days without a sale. With all the extra cash I have been donating.

And then colder weather to look forward to. With cloudy skies in the forecast.

And I have been worrying about my large ginger jar I shipped to Austrlia. And also thinking I probably priced it much too low. Probably HALF of what it should have been priced at. Knowing I won't come across one like that so cheat again. I got it from a dealer in Oriental porcelain. So it was a good piece.

So I have been frustrated so far today. Now I am about to pack my good tea cup order. And hopefully it will arrive safely.

Off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment