Thursday, January 9, 2014

5:12 pm

After going to the post office and shipping the Burberry trench coat I walked over to the super market.

I was going through the register and as I used the keypad for the debit card I noticed the time on the keypad was 5:12.

There is that number again.

It was the number I wrote about in a previous blog post. The number I was seeing many times in november of 2001. When I told my sister I kept seeing a combination of the number 215 she told me, "Mom passed away at 2:15.".

That was the week before my sisters birthday and she and my mom were very close.

So the next day, after my sisters birthday, I went to play that number and the lottery guy said, "did you play it?". I told him that I hadn't. That I was just going to play it then. He said, "oh, well it hit yesterday.".

And I see that number occasionally since.

No comments:

Post a Comment