Sunday, January 5, 2014

444 Views; The Power of God's Love

Yesterday I finished with 444 views from Etsy search. 65 from google and 1,109 total views.

And 5 orders.

Todays are starting off good, but not as high as yesterday. I already have 103 views from Etsy search at 10:30.

It was back in 2000 when I first started using the internet that I found out that the number 444 stands for the power of God's love.

I believe in the angels and when I started using the internet while housesitting I searched for angel websites and found Angel Haven.

They had a page about the number 444. A man had written a book about it, Nick Bunick.

Nick wrote, "444 means the power of God's love, and that your spirit guides and angels are with you and caring for you".

I only recently tried to go back tot he chant room at Angel Haven and saw that it was no longer on the site. That was a little sad.

Here is Nick's own webiste:

http://www.nickbunick.com/

It was back around that time that I learned the meaning of seeing certain numbers. Even if it is just seeing consecutive numbers, it is just as simple as a positive affirmation from your angels and God.

Well, I have things to do today. I want to go to the supermarket and stock up again for the next few days. Maybe organize. And just prepare to hibernate for a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment