Thursday, January 9, 2014

A Morning of High Views; Vintage China Tea Cup Pics

This morning I have experienced 5 consecutive hours of high listing views. Which is highly unusual for the morning and also because of the new listing page.

Etsy search views are low right after 12 noon at only 80, but I have 582 total views.

For the 7 o'clock hour I had 76 listing views (5 shop views).
For the 8 o'clock hour I had 95 listing views (1 shop view).
For the 9 o'clock hour I had 56 listing views (0 shop views).
For the 10 o'clock hour I had 69 listing views (1 shop view).
And for the 11 o'clock hour I had 129 listing views (0 shop views).

I normally have in the teens to 20's or 30's in the morning.

I guess I had 1 or more people spending time browsing my shop. Probably because of the tea cups.

Well, I have 3 orders to pack. Including 2 fragile, expensive ones. And my nice Burberry trench coat that I accept the low offer from the guy. Just to make the sale. I've had it for years and had it listed for months. It was very popular and had not sold. So I took the offer. I still made a very good profit:


It got sunny and there was about a half hour available to take tea cup pics so I got some taken. My very nice Limoges trio did not turn out right, but a couple others did.

Including my German lustreware set:


And my great Royal Chelsea set:


Well, off to take some more pics and pack my orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment