Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I thought I was doing great this month........

I thought I was doing much better than last january revenue-wise. And I was right. But when I compared the stats for the first 21 days of january for this year and last I saw that I have more than 4,000 LESS TOTAL VIEWS. Wow. That's alot.

I have lost hundreds of Google views every month. I've lost THOUSANDS since august.

So I am not sure I will be able to match last years revenue or orders or sales. I am not sure I can keep up this pace of selling my most valuable items.

I have to try to get back my Google, Bing and The Find views. Especially Google.

HHhhmmmm.......

It's been an active day in my shop. 4 orders. Tea cups, of course. I will ship them in the morning. I have to get the chair to Greyhound, too.

I am going to finish packing what orders I can, then off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment