Friday, January 31, 2014

About to ship the vintage cane wingback chair; high Google views at Noon

Here at 12:07 I have 22 views from Google!
That is the most in weeks. In fact, I rarely reach 20 by noon. I think this is a new record since the drop in google views.

I know I reached 20 views at noon twice in the past several months.

And, as I've stated before, the first quarter of last year I'd be at 25 to 47 views from Google at noon. With one day at 67. When I had the freaky high of 180 views from Google for the day.

I will just see how it plays out this year and see what else I can do.

I got the chair boxed up in my front yard and I am about to make the trip to Greyhound. I would have liked to have been taking book pics today. I have alot to list.

I also have orders to pack. 2 tea cup orders. A book order and a saucer order. I also finally sold the 1950's Thoren's music box.

It is a nice day. Actually feels comfortable and a little mild. Especially compared with the 10 degree weather I was out in recently.

Off to Greyhound.

No comments:

Post a Comment