Wednesday, January 8, 2014

It has been a very good day in my vintage Etsy shop

I have made 4 orders for a very good amount of revenue, and.....I have had 2 hours of high views. Which is very unusual since the change to the terrible new listing page last august.

In the 3 o'clock hour I had 171 listing views and 11 shop views, and in the 4 o'clock hour I had 213 listing views and 16 shop views.

So I am very happy about that.

I sold my very nice antique Royal Doulton art deco coffee pot today:


And my very popular Royal Stafford pink & gold tea cup set:


And also my large Royal Haeger art deco gazelle planter:


I made those sales and others. And now I have to get everything to the customers safely.

So it was a productive day so far.

Back to tv for this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment