Wednesday, January 22, 2014

High Views at Noon again today

I have 129 views from Etsy search here at 12 Noon. Glad to do that again. Yesterday I was at only 89. I did finish yesterday with 302 after having 390 the day before that.

I still have only 13 views from Google this morning. That is still bugging me. I don't think I could change all my listings to get my google views back.

Last year for the first four months, and at the end of 2012, I'd have 25-47 by 12 noon. Oh well.

I am also a little frustrated. I got up late and missed the sun when I have alot of tea cups to take pics of, and I missed 2 very nice tea cups I forgot to bid on before I went to bed. The very nice rose one I definitely should have bid on and would have won. IT was ending in the middle of the night. Oh well.

I got my orders packed yesterday. Except for the lamps and the jewelry, which I have to find.

I will go going to the post office then the supermarket. To stock up. So I don't have to go back out in this weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment