Wednesday, January 29, 2014

444 Total VIews with 125 from Etsy Search

I just decided to come back upstairs to check my shop and saw those numbers. Coincidence? Or not?

So yesterday I ended with 404 views from Etsy search. Things slowed down in the afternoon and evening. My record is 480 and I was on pace to surpass that at 12 noon, but finished much less.

It was still a decent day. Got many tea cup pics taken and listed and had a couple orders.

I got some tea cup pics taken today.

I opened my order of 5 tea cups that were great deals and 4 of them had their handles broken! Very poor pack job by the seller in California. No bubble wrap on any piece. The saucers and tea cups were in separate boxes, but were loose and only in shredded paper. 1 nice tea cup made it.

Now she is offering me a German tea set. I will have to see it. I am guessing it will be plain and not that valuable.

It is a sunny day and getting too late for pics until the sun starts to go down around 4pm.

I want to get some book pics taken and listed. I want to list more items than just so many tea cups.

Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment