Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Antique Royal Doulton china coffee pot, art deco

I just reached 400 views from Etsy search at 10 pm.  I am happy with that.  First time I have done that all month. Even reaching 300 views by 7pm was the first time this month, too.  I am also at 1,029 total views and 63 views from Google.  Which is kind of disappointing. Since I started this blog to help with my google views.....It is kind of disappointing that my Google views drop after I start posting on this blog. That google made changes right after I started working on this blog.....oh well.

One of my favorite items in my shop is my antique Royal Doulton coffee pot. I got lucky and got it on ebay when I was up late one night.  It gets alot of attention on Etsy.  Maybe one day it will sell:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/78384337/antique-royal-doulton-english-fine-china?ref=shop_home_active


It is about time for bed. I will try to work on the house tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment