Sunday, May 26, 2013

A sunny bike ride to the South Side of Pittsburgh

I just got home and it was a nice ride to and from the South Side.  Once I left I decide to make the ride all the way over and back instead of just to Point State Park.

It was a clear blue sky and nice temps.  The ride was easier this time too. And not that long.

I rode all the way over to the convenience store again. Bought an unsweetened tea. Drank it in front of the door on my bike.  Then headed back home.

On the way back on Carson street near Station Sqaure as a car was starting to pass me a kid in the car said, "Hiiiiii" looking out the window with a smile on his face lol. I think he was a young gay dude. lol.

The Yoga Girl:
As I first got over to the Point there was a sexy blonde in red doing yoga in her yoga pants.  She was just bent over in a pose as I got there.  Very sexy.

Now I am back home and ready to try to take some more pics.  I should have taken the tea cup pics before I left. so that there wasn't as much glare and brightness behind the tea cup. But I will see how it looks.  Then go outside and take some jewelry and other pics.

It is a nice sunny, holiday sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment