Sunday, May 5, 2013

It is just after 4 pm here and it has been a beautiful sunny day. I didn't go do the planting at my grounds keeping job.  Maybe I should have. I am not sure 3 of us were needed anyway. I will be there tuesday though.

I have gotten some things done here, taking pics of some things I really like. And made 3 big sales. Of tea cups, of course.

I got some nice pics taken of the beautiful antique Monet sun brooch and listed it:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/67917602/antique-crystal-brooch-pin-vintage-1930s?ref=shop_home_active


I also decided to list the very nice, large cast paper nude art I have had for a while:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/107772552/rare-female-nude-art-framed-cast-paper?ref=v1_other_1


I have some more pics I want to take when the outside does not have direct sunlight.  I am going to go shopping first.

I do feel I missed out on today. It has been a sunny nice sunday and I have stayed at home. And it's been such a long stretch of sunny mild weather that it kinda concerns me.   I should have gone and planted? Should have gone somewhere instead of stayed home on this beautiful day???

No comments:

Post a Comment