Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Views are low and no sales. Nearly 8:30 and have not even reached 200 views from Etsy search yet. Only 46 views from google. Nothing I can do.

I did post a nice designer maltese cross brooch today. Signed P.E.P. That's Erwin Pearl. I found it on Etsy:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/90960435/vintage-maltese-cross-brooch-pin?ref=shop_home_active



I didn't get laundry done today. I thought it was going to rain. It is supposed to be dry tomorrow so I want to do my jeans and some shirts in the morning and hang them to dry. Then....I would love to get the old, brown dresser taken outside and pics taken and LISTED!  That is ambitious. I want and should post my furniture. As much as I can. And my art. And my books. I have so many books. So many aren't worth much though.

Not sure about my shop.....Things have slowed down alot. I was on a great pace. And sold so many of my good things. And now I don't have to cash to stock up like did. I have things to pay off. So I might just have to focus on work. Should still make more than last year though. Hope I can make it through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment