Monday, May 27, 2013

Vintage Stiffel Lenox porcelain torchiere lamp

Happy Memorial Day.

I woke up this morning to a sale.  A nice Henry Pollak hat.  But.....I definitely didn't charge enough for shipping.  It is going to Australia and the hat is one of the listings I did not adjust after the raise in the postal rates.  Grrrr. lol.  I think it will cost about $18 and I had it at only $9.50.  I will still make a profit. I think. Not much. When I consider the purchase price, listing and sales fees.  Oh well.

I love this Stiffel and Lenox lamp I got lucky to find at a local thrift store.  I was surprised at the price when I I saw it in the store and then when I got it home, looked it up and saw it was also a Lenox, I was very happy.  It didn't have the milk glass defuser/shade, but I just got lucky again a couple days ago and found one at the local thrift store.  I think my price is competitive with others on the internet:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/68910677/vintage-stiffel-lamp-lenox-porcelain-and?ref=shop_home_active



I have reached 102 views from Etsy search right before 10 am.  So it looks as though views might be higher today than yesterday.  And today's the holiday.

I have things to do.  Have to take some pics. Reply to 3 customers. And try to list some things or not??  I have over 820 listings.  That should be enough.

Off to work....

No comments:

Post a Comment