Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Yesterday....

I went to the grounds keeping job and got some things done.  I didn't take my camera and missed some great shots.  I know I missed some beautiful flowers blooming.  The 4 or 5 white azalea bushes were beautiful, the bushes down the garage steps, and others. I will see what I can get pics of on friday.

Views were low again in my Etsy shop.  Ended with 256 views from etsy search and only 68 from google.  That's not good. But I made 3 sales though.

I still have this sensation in my upper gums.  I am concenred. Not sure if the angels will hep me or not.  They usually don't. They usually give useless advice and have people say hi to me. I will keep writing though. ;)

I renewed some listings this morning.  Some nice piece. Views are low waking up. Only 58 from Etsy search.  I renewed my very nice green jasperware creamer & sugar set. I am very surpised it has not sold. I thought it would sell fast.  It's beautiful:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/68488765/antique-sugar-bowl-and-creamer-set?ref=shop_home_active


I also renewed my beautiful Royal Standard white roses tea cup set.  I thought this would have sold by now too:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/115402103/vintage-white-rose-tea-cup-and-saucer?ref=shop_home_active



I wish I took my camera yesterday.  Oh, well. Maybe friday.  I have some things to do today. Have to do laundry and go to the bank. Maybe take some pics.  Also have to pack & ship the 3 orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment