Saturday, May 25, 2013

The antique Royal Doulton decanter

I just got some pics taken of the 1939 Royal Doulton sherry decanter.  It is a great piece. I am still disappointed that I probably took the one that is missing the hat.  It is in perfect condition otherwise:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/115807778/antique-1930s-royal-doulton-figurine?ref=shop_home_active




It has been a busy morning taking pics. And retaking pics.  I think I got some good ones.  I think I can list some of the tea cups and things I took pics of so far.  I still have alot mroe pics I want to take, but I have things to do.  Hit the flea market.  Find a box for an order and I really have to ship all 6 of my orders today.

I made a good sale, too.  The very nice Rosenfeld leather box I just got at the neighborhood sale on saturday.


Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment