Monday, May 20, 2013

Vintage 1950's Heywood Wakefield furniture

At the local thrift store I met a guy last year who I talk with when I see him there.  He had asked me if I'd sell  a piece of furniture for him. A very nice Heywood Wakefield china cabinet.  We finally got together yesterday and I took some pics and listed it in my Etsy shop:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/151691312/vintage-mid-century-modern-furniture?ref=shop_home_active  


I think it will be a popular piece in my shop.  Mid Century furniture has been hot for a while now and this piece is by a very desirable maker.

Views are back up today.  A little lower than yesterday, but I still will reach 100 views from Etsy search by noon and I am in the teens with google views by 11am.  So that is encouraging.

I have work to do today. Including using my hands (concerning).

No comments:

Post a Comment