Friday, May 31, 2013

Mary Flaherty dream

I woke up to a very good morning.  I actually sold one of the Queen Anne art deco tea cups.  The first one of all of them that I have.  And its not even the best looking one.  Also sold a necklace. Also had the guy pay another invoice for a tea cup and we agreed to the deal of him buying tea cups every week. And I sold a nice blue beaded tassle necklace that I have had listed for a while and has been very popular.

Just before I woke up I had some dream where I was like in a church hall or gym for a grade school or high school?  Michelle was there?  And I was at our table. One of those long ones table like at bingo. And a guy (danny flaherty was there) and Mary and we were just looking in the fliers on the table for our flier? Or notice?  And then Mary put her hand on my forearm, she looked and felt different, and said,

"It will be a beautiful Christmas and you will be able to come."?  

It seemed kinda real when she felt my arm and said that? Not sure if that was a message, a word of encouragement or not??

Well it is a sunny morning. Wish I could stay home and take tea cup pics this morning. But it is off to the grounds keeping job. Then to the bank.  Will be a small paycheck today. Almost not worth it. Probably less than $100.

I hope I will be ok. My eyes. My teeth. My gums. My throat and tongue and ears, too. I still have to get things resolved.........

And, I just checked and already here at 7:22 I have 97 views from Etsy search!  Great to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment