Thursday, May 9, 2013

Today I got in the mail a bracelet I found on Etsy. It is so nice. Much better than I thought it would be.  It has 3 polished green stones and I believe it's aluminum:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/81973319/vintage-handmade-polished-green-stone?ref=shop_home_active




It has been a nice warm, sunny day here. I got some pics of other pieces of jewelry taken, too.  I think I got some nice pieces including this very nice Lisner necklace set that is so much nicer than I thought it was:


And this old jewelry by Monet is also much better than I thought it would be:


Tomorrow I go to the grounds keeping job.  I will take my camera. Hopefully I will get a full day of work in.

It was a pretty good day so far.  Made some sales. Got pics taken, but my throat is still bothering me. And I still have to resolve other things, and I didn't go help my friend, and I am not sure about my future here.

It is a nice sunny warm evening. I will pack up the earrings I sold to Great Britain and ship them.

Then off to work tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment