Saturday, May 4, 2013

Tonight I just got lucky and found another one of the beautiful Monet brooches I sold in 10 minutes.
I didn't think I'd find the exact same one. It was in a shop that I had saved one of their listings to buy.  And their pics were bad. Dark and distant.  I relisted it in my shop using the pics from the previous sale. Hopefully it will be the same quality when I receive it.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/83415896/antique-brooch-vintage-monet-camphor?ref=shop_home_active



I also got in the mail another beautiful antique Monet brooch that I found on Etsy, too.  It's small, but I think it's a great piece. This is not my pic. It's from the listing from which I purchased it:


I found 2 other great Monet brooches tonight, too.  One I sold that was white and ivory.  Tonights is pink & peach.  And a very nice antique green stone one.  I am looking forward to taking pics of them and listing them.

Tomorrow it is out to the grounds keeping job to do the flower planting. Yesterday I got a few pics of the wysteria blooming. My pics were kinda blurry though.  Here is one of it blooming in the gazebo bed across from the dogwood tree bed:



Here are pics of the wysteria in that same gazebo bed in the morning light:


And in the afternoon:



I had gotten the birdbath fountain running and planted a few plants and it is now ready for geraniums tomorrow:


The day has ended well as I found the brooches, made a nice sale earlier, got some views on my Ebay listing of golf shoes and got convoed a request about the purchase of my great Royal Doulton antique tea cup trio

 https://www.etsy.com/listing/110895037/antique-tea-set-royal-doulton-blue-and



I am also feeling better. Although I didn't eat out of concerns about swallowing.

I am off to bed.  Hopefully my breathing will be ok tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment