Sunday, May 26, 2013

It is a beautiful, bright, sunny holiday weekend sunday morning in Pittsburgh

I just got back from the store and it was such a nice walk. So bright with a clear blue sky.  Nice temps. I walked to the store to get a new clean notebook for taking jewelry pics and then to get some drinks.

Now I am going for a bike ride. A short one down to the river and Point State Park maybe. Then come back to take some more pics. I still have 2 customers to reply to.

I still have to get things resolved so I can keep my shop open this year. So I can keep the part time job and my shop. Which I like. I like the idea of trying to grow my business.

I did see one vintage shop on the forums that is doing about 800 sales more than me and she started 2 months AFTER me.  And I have been tithing and seeding the entire time???  HHmmmm.

Well, I am going to take some tea cup pics of my very nice green Paragon set, then off for the ride.....

No comments:

Post a Comment