Monday, May 20, 2013

The Garden

Friday at my grounds keeping job I spent the morning with the man who hired me planting some trees at a clients home nearby.  It turned out to be a sunny, warm day.  It was a cul-de sac that I called The Brady Bunch Neighborhood.  lol.  All of the homes reminded me of the show.

Late in the afternoon I made it back to the garden to water and weed. I brought my camera so I was able to get a few pics.  The beds had been planted with begonias and geraniums:




The back steps were blooming:



   The rhodadendrums in the front were blooming:


The azaleas along the front walkway were blooming:



I will be back there tomorrow with my camera.  The birds are back and active there.  I bet it is the same robin from last year that is visiting the bird bath frequently.  I will see if I can get a shot of it bathing.

Still work to do today for my shop and for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment