Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Views are back up

I am checking my views here after 10 am and I already have 110 from Etsy search and 17 from Google. Good to see that. And it is a wednesday.  I was thinking that views might just be high on the weekends??

I still have to reply to the 3 customers and a 4th customer about tea cups. And I still have to take some more pics.  And I still have alot of orders to pack & ship today. And I wanted to do laundry.

Yesterday evening even though it was getting kind of dark I was able to get some nice pics of my new Monet brooch.  I sold the same one last year and I just found this one on Etsy:  It has been very popular.  Already 17 views with 7 favorites:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/152482163/antique-brooch-vintage-1930s-monet?ref=shop_home_active



I have to get to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment