Thursday, May 23, 2013

A good day of sales

Today I have made 7 sales.  I was surprised.  That is the most I've made in one day all month.  The first four months of the year I'd have days like today.  Views are alot lower than yesterday though, too.  Here after 10 pm only 277 views from Etsy search and only 52 from google.

One listing that I renewed this morning was a great art deco pottery vase.  I got it online.  It is unique and heavy.  I bought it as a "raku" vase, but I am not sure if it is or not.  It is signed.  I am surprised that it has gotten only 7 views in the past 30 days. Wow. I think it is a great piece of pottery:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/97891693/vintage-art-deco-vase-art-pottery-vase?ref=shop_home_active




Tomorrow I go to the grounds keeping job.  On tuesday I didn't take my camera and the rhododendrums were blooming and were beautiful.  There were many more blooms on each one.  I wish I got good pics of them. Maybe I will take my camera tomorrow?

Last friday I got pics of the beautiful white roses bushes blooming in the front bed down by the street:



Almost time for bed.  It has been a pretty good day.  A rainy day. With a toothache that I hope I can keep. Keep the tooth, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment