Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pittsburgh yard sales

I started off today taking pics of some tea cups.  I think I got some very good pics.  It was a sunny morning and I had a number of white sets to photograph.  A couple were dark and a couple were blurry, but I think I got enough pics to use including my antique Royal Albert cup, which I listed,

https://www.etsy.com/listing/151529833/antique-royal-albert-cup-and-saucer?ref=shop_home_active:


And an antique Aynsley china cup with tea bag holder.


After I listed the Royal Albert then I did go to the neighborhood yard sale. Which I thought about last night to not to go to.  I am glad I did.  I got a very nice green glass 3 light chandelier, 8 pairs of cuff links, a pink glass vase, some books, a beautiful Bohemian glass perfume bottle, a nice album cover, a couple old light covers.  One of them is a large, heavy one with milk glass side panels for only $5. I also got a Pittsburgh 100th anniversary drinking glass from 1959.  Very cool.  And a nice old leather box from Italy.

I made it home and took some pics.  I got the box and a pair of cuff links listed.  Now I have to do some work on my shop and should do some work inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment