Thursday, May 2, 2013

It is a bright, sunny, beautiful, warm day here!  I love it!

No sales today. Views from Etsy search have come back up today. I had about 120 from Etsy search at noon. Not sure how I will keep up the pace I have had this year and the past 8 months. I've sold so many of my valuable things. And now my financial future is very uncertain. Not sure if I will even have my shop open 3 months from now or in december again??

I listed a very nice, pink vintage Royal Grafton bone china tea cup just a couple days ago and it has been extremely popular:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/104015479/antique-pink-tea-cup-set-vintage-royal?ref=shop_home_active




 My throat and nose are still having something. And it concerns me. I have been posting prayer requests for weeks. And asking myself. Don't know what to do. It makes me kinda mad too.

It is a beautiful day and I am going to go do some laundry. Tomorrow I go back to the grounds keeping job and it is supposed to be sunny and warm. I am looking forward to it.  Here is their path in the back of their garden last week:



The gazebo bed was starting to bloom last week, too:



On tuesday the wysteria was blooming and I didn't take my camera.  I will see if I can get some pics of them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment