Monday, May 13, 2013

Google views

Well it is just after 5pm and I have 49 views from google. They are back up a little. But I did have that freaky day of 181 in march or april.

I got some pics taken this morning. I got a beautiful Hammersley gold tea cup that I bought on ebay and was able to get some good pics of it and get it listed:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/110895037/vintage-gold-tea-cup-set-hammersley?ref=shop_home_active



I also renewed some listings. Didn't seem to do much though.

Yesterday I got listed a beautiful antique Monet brooch that I found on etsy:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/68045942/antique-brooch-vintage-1930s-monet?ref=shop_home_active


I sold a white one just like it in my shop.

It is turning out to be a nice sunny evening here. I might try to get some pics taken outside.  I still have to pack a vase and ship it.

Tomorrow is back to the grounds keeping job.  Hopefully the weather will be nice and my throat will be ok to work with.

I made it to Goodwill and found some decent books to keep and try to sell. And also a very nice vase from Korea with inlaid mother of pearl.  I will try to list that on wed.

Time to figure out what I am going to do with the rest of the evening.....

No comments:

Post a Comment