Monday, May 27, 2013

Old Jewelry, Vintage Monet brooch pin

It has been an ok day. I was able to get much better pics of the Uttorno Intarsio wall hangings in the kitchen compared to outside.  They look very good.

I am kinda bumbed about the broken Shelley set I got from ebay. I left positive feedback before I fully inspected it and there is a big crack in the saucer.  That was $60.

Last year I sold my great old Monet brooch that I got at the flea market.  Well, I just got lucky and found another one on Etsy. Found 2 of them actually.  I used my pics from the old sale to list one of them this morning.  The pics are ok.  When I receive it I will take better pics:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/68045942/antique-wedding-brooch-vintage-1930s?ref=shop_home_active 



I still have things to do. Have to find the other Doulton plate. Go through my albums for a customer, take more pics and try to list a few things.

Views are up today.  I had about 135 from Etsy search by noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment