Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wow, a great antique Monet brooch

I have just been very busy shopping on Etsy and Ebay even though I shouldn't have been lol.  I have spent alot of money just tonight and recently. Uh-oh. lol.

But I can't believe the great orange glass brooch I found on Ebay.  It is just like the campor glass one I sold in 20 mins except the center stone is orange and 4 of the other smaller stones are orangeish.  Wow. It is so nice.

I have found some other nice brooches and bracelets tonight too.  With other things I want to buy when I make some more sales. Hope I can get them all.....and pay the bills. lol.

And here tonight I ended yesterday with 308 views from Etsy search   66 from Google.  Disappointing are the google views. Too bad they both made changes.  Glad to be over 300 etsy search views.

No comments:

Post a Comment