Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Vintage 1960's trunk

A piece I have had for a while and finally decided to list was this very neat retro trunk. It came from my neighbor.  It is in great condition with just some light rust on the exterior metal piece.  It even has the tray.  Which I have not seen on this style of vintage trunk. Most of the trays are missing:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/152282057/vintage-1960s-green-storage-trunk-the?ref=shop_home_active




My Etsy shop ended yesterday with 346 views from Etsy search and 95 views from Google.  And most importantly, 4 sales.

It has been a rainy morning so I haven't gone into my grounds keeping job.  So I have other things I can take care of.  Like still answer 3 customers. Pack and ship my orders. Take some pics?  Do some laundry?  Use my hands for my throat and face?

I will see what I can get done today...

No comments:

Post a Comment