Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Aynsley D. Jones fruit tea cup and an antique Monet pink rhinestone brooch

I got some pics taken of my beautiful Aynsley fruit tea cup and 2 Monet brooches.  I got the Aynsley tea cup listed:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/152527129/antique-turquoise-and-gold-tea-cup-set?ref=shop_home_active



The pics for the Monet brooch turned out pretty good. Really not that sharp though. Really are not showing it as well as I'd like:


I noticed 2 more roses blooming on the very old rose bush in my front yard.  There was a gentle breeze blowing so I didn't capture both clearly:




At noon I had 130 views from Etsy search and about 25 from google.  I am happy with that. Glad to see views have come back. And it is at least an up and down thing. Instead of some changes by both that would be long term or permanent.

Still have work to do!  Off to the laundry mat!

No comments:

Post a Comment