Sunday, October 6, 2013

100 views this morning; high total views yesterday

Here right after 12 noon I have 103 views from Etsy search. Glad to see that.  It is looking again as sunday is my high view day.  It has been that way for months.  Only 13 google views

Yesterday I had nearly 1,300 total views.  Easily the highest since july or beginning of august.  Also had 243 views from Etsy search.  It turned out better than I was thinking it would at 7 am.

I even got some pics taken this morning.  It was sunny and the right coniditions for tea cup pics even around 10:30 am.  So I took a couple tea cup pics, a couple book pics and a Beswick England figurine:













It is a sunny, warm day so far.  But heavy rain is on the way.  And I have to go up onto my roof.  I don't want to.  The neighbor lied about checking my roof.  He didn't even go up there.  The ladder is in the same place as before I asked him to go check.  No more loaning money to him.

Almost time for some NFL.  Til 11 pm. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment