Sunday, October 20, 2013

It might be time to consider moving on from Etsy

I have more than 1,000 listings, but barely make any sales.  When I do it is just tea cups.  Today I made 2 small sales.  And after having tithed and donated so much in just the past year alone.

Nothing I can do.  If people don't buy, there is not anything I can do.  And if people aren't seeing my items, for whatever reason, then it will just be time to close up.

In the past 4 days I have more 5 orders for $160.  After having put in 25-30 hours taking pics, listing and sitting at the computer working on my shop.  And not taking a day off.  I work on my shop every day.  Even on the weekends.

And this is going to be my lowest month of the year for orders and revenue.  With total views still down by thousands.  And google views down significantly.

Time to cut back to only a tithe.  And just wait out the Christmas season.

And it is time to look for some extra work.




No comments:

Post a Comment