Sunday, October 20, 2013

High Views Yesterday!

So here right before midnight I have 346 views from Etsy search!  A new high since the drop and steady decline.  The previous high was 340.  Part of the reason for the new high was that I have some popular items listed.  In the past week I have listed the men's Burberry trenchcoat, the faux fur coat and the flapper dress.  And also just because more people are visiting? I am more visible now?

It is also the highest total views day since july!  I have 1,243 total views.  The first few hours after midnight contributed to that.  And also, more visitors who were browsing my shop.

Only 55 Google views though. Disappointing.

UPDATE:  I just ended with 349 views from etsy search.

I am not sure all these views mean anything. Views could go back down.  Sunday might be a good day.  And it is also just another weekend day of views.  The weekends, one of the days or both, are the days of highest views.  I've seen that for a few months now.   And only one small sale.



No comments:

Post a Comment