Friday, October 18, 2013

Vintage Hutschenreuther Germany hand painted china platter; 300 Views!

One of the items the young guy who was visiting at the home of my grounds keeping job for the summer got
for me was a beautiful platter.  The flower are very well done.  One the back it inscribed that it was given as a gift.

I just got pics taken of it today and got it listed tonight:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/166251302/vintage-hutschenreuther-germany-fine?ref=shop_home_active




I made it to 300 views today!  I am surprised. I've done better than I thought I would.  Here at 11:36 pm I have 304 views from Etsy search.

I got some pics taken this morning and then got some of those things listed.  Those pics turned out a little better than I thought. I made1 small sale.  So it has been an ok day.

Tomorrow I want to take more pics, pack and ship a few orders and watch some football.

No comments:

Post a Comment