Friday, October 18, 2013

Yesterday's Views; Today's views?

So I ended yesterday with 248 views from Etsy search.  My total views were only in the 700's.  That is at least 300 lower than the first 6 months of the year.

Google views were only in the 50'.  Low.  The new normal.

It is already looking like today will be a day of low views.  Here at about 12:30 am I have ZERO views from Etsy search.

I can almost always tell in the midnight hour how my views for the day will be.  I normally have at least 10-20 by 12:30 am.  To have zero is not a good sign.  AND only 7 total views!  I would average 25-50
at least.  Usually the midnight hour is when my views end for the overnight period.  Until about 8 am or so.
Some over night periods I would have hours with high views.  But the average is for them to drop at the 1 am hour.

I will see how this goes. I have orders to pack.  And I have to find some tea cups.

I am going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment