Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Vintage Emmons jewelry, clip on earrings; Early A.M. views

Here at 2:41 I have only 23 views from Etsy search.  During the first 7 months of this year there were many days that I would have them many by 12:45 pm.

I finished yesterday with 240 views from etsy search.  It turned out better than I thought it would.  I thought it would be in the low 200's.

I have spent the night time hours into the early A.M. listing new things in my vintage Etsy shop.  I bought a nice tea cup on Ebay.  One I sold recently.  So I just used the pics form that listing to create the new listings.  I think it will sell and when it does I will make a profit.

I have been going through my pics and trying to list some of the things that I took pics of but never listed.

One of the things was a very nice pair of Emmons white & gold enamel clip on earrings:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/165109435/vintage-emmons-clip-on-earrings-white?ref=shop_home_active




Tomorrow will be a nice day.  I need to take alot of pics and get the things listed.  Also do another load of laundry.  And make sure I pack the orders and get them shipped.

I got a few things accomplished yesterday.  Including one load of laundry and I got some decent books at the thrift store.

Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment