Monday, October 7, 2013

I made it to 300 views

Yesterday I ended with 304 views from Etsy search. It was good to see that views have recovered some since the beginning of sept.  In sept I didn't reach 300 until the 29th. My total views are still down by thousands though.  I think the new listing page is to blame.  Along with google and other things going on Etsy.

1 small sale yesterday. And only 53 views from google.  I don't believe there is anything I can do about that.  Because of the major changes with Hummingbird.

It is good to get the views.  It gives me hope for Christmas.

Today I have things to do:  organizing, packing and shipping the order and possible the chair, outside work, outside cleaning & organizing.

I will see what I can accomplish today......

No comments:

Post a Comment