Saturday, October 19, 2013

Vintage Viking glass compote, avocado green glass, swirl pattern

On one of my trips to a church sale I saw a garage sale.  So I made it back to the garage after I left the rummage sale empty handed and I got lucky and the guy in the garage had some nice things.  Including some very nice glass.

One of the pieces I got was this very cool green glass compote in a swirl pattern.  I haven't seen any others like it yet on Etsy or Ebay.

This morning I finally got pics taken and got it listed:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/166290728/vintage-1960s-viking-glass-avocado-green?ref=shop_home_active



Well things have slowed down in my shop.  After a record high morning of views things have dropped off some in the afternoon.  As has happened a couple times recently.  Here at 4:42 pm only 183 views from Etsy search.  When other days when I had less views at noon than I did today I was having 200 views by 4:53 pm.

It is good to see the views.  It is encouraging.  Although I have spent many hours the past few days on my shop for only a couple small sales.  I will keep at it.

Off to eat and watch some football.  Maybe take some cookbook pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment