Monday, October 14, 2013

Comparing my views

I ended yesterday with 339 views from Etsy search.  Very glad to see that.  The most since july or august was 340.

It is good to see 2 consecutive 300+view days.  If they stay up or if they go back down to the new normal or lower that is still to be seen.  I believe there will still be a bump up for Christmas.  And after Christmas will be the indicator of what to expect the beginning of next year, when my views have been high the past 2 years.

My total views are still trending down.  Although I have started off the month with more Etsy search views than in the same time last month.

Here is a comparison of the first 13 days of aug, sept and october:

                                          AUG             SEPT           OCT

Etsy search views              3,914          3,241         3,305

Google search views         1,049             903           684

Total views                       13,402        11,000        10,713

Orders                               24                    20            21


That is a big drop in Google views in just 2 months. Hummingbird is really affecting me.  I have to try to do something about that.  That is even much lower than the first 4 months of this year.  Not sure if I will get those views back.  I would have liked to have kept growing. It does not look that way.

Well, I have so much to do in the next 2 days.  Inside and out.  With my shop.  Laundry.  Shopping. Work at my grounds keeping job?  Would like to not go in there tomorrow and just work here.

Well, off to see what I can get done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment