Friday, October 25, 2013

Closing my vintage Etsy shop after Christmas; tithing only; no praying

I really don't sell much in my etsy shop. For having 1,000 listings and all the time and money I've donated I really sell little.  Very little vintage, that's for sure. 75% of my sales this year have been tea cups.  And my shop is on a downward trend.  Views are down by thousands.  This will be one of my lowest revenue months and orders month in more than 14 months.  But I will stay open for Christmas. Til january.  Then see where to go.  Maybe I will give it til feb.  Then close up.

I am also going to reduce my donations to a tithe only.  It is not worth it to pay more.  There are too many people making much more than I make with much better businesses and items to sell for me to give so much away and get little.

And faith is a spiritual law.  If you don't have faith, don't waste your time praying or asking. If you lose faith, you won't get what you want.  Praying for something is like talking to computers.  It is impersonal.  If you have faith, you will receive it.  If you lose faith, you won't.  And it's your tough luck.

Back to weatherproofing.

No comments:

Post a Comment