Sunday, October 27, 2013

300 views yesterday!

Wow.  I actually made it to 300 views from Etsy search yesterday.  I finished with 305.  I am very surprised at that.  It didn't look like I was going to get that many.  It looked as though I'd be in the mid 200's, but it picked up alot the last few hours of the night.  It has been busy around the 10 o'clock hour lately.

Only 39 from Google.  And no sales.  That's not good.

And only 776 total views.  That is low.  It is disappointing to see my total views drop so much.  And for so long The first quarter of the year I was averaging more than 1,000 total views every day.  In march I had more than 37,000 total views.  I believe it is because of the google changes, Etsy's changed relationship with google and Etsy internal changes.  I believe the new listing page is bad for my shop.  It is good for shops that sell one type of item.  But for vintage shops that sell a large variety of items, it limits what people have easy access too.  It keeps them captive in one listing/shop ssction.  Not good at all.

Today's views are starting off ok.  Just after 11 am I have 85 views from Etsy search and even 13 from Google.

We will see how the day goes. I am going to go take some pics.  Then watch some football.  

No comments:

Post a Comment