Thursday, October 10, 2013

Vintage Lego Japan orange poodle bank; 100 views

On one of my friday journeys after getting off from my grounds keeping job I found this great Lego Japan orange poodle bank at the thrift store.  They had put out a bunch of banks from Japan that day. I got 4 or 5 different ones and a large dog that I will be listing (keep it's maker secret for now).

https://www.etsy.com/listing/165369257/vintage-1960s-lego-japan-proud-poodle?ref=shop_home_active  



So I made it to 100 views at 2:20 pm.  Glad to see that. Kinda.  Glad to make it to 100 at the New Normal average time.  It looks like I might make it over 200 views from Etsy search today.  It started low this morning and I thought I'd be in the 180's again. I am guessing the 230's.

I got some pics taken and a few new things listed.  Now off to the laundry mat.  Hopefully I can get back in time to hang dry my jeans and sweatshirts on this sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment