Monday, October 28, 2013

Vintage Stow & Davis Danish furniture arm chair; The Slowdown (cont)

Here at 9:33 pm I have only 237 views from Etsy search.  I probably won't even reach 300.  It looked like I was going to do much better than yesterdays 312, but it slowed down noticeably in the afternoon and evening.

I got some pics taken this afternoon when I returned home from shipping the chair at Greyhound.  Some of the turned out dark and blurry.  I will try retaking them tomorrow.

One of the things I got pics taken of was a Stow & Davis Danish chair.  The seat upholstery is torn up, but the frame is still good.  It's solid and I believe it is still a good piece overall.  I got it listed:

 https://www.etsy.com/listing/167294726/vintage-1950s-stow-and-davis-danish?ref=shop_home_active




Back to work..

No comments:

Post a Comment