Sunday, October 13, 2013

"Do you believe in miracles?"

When I go to the local supermarket I usually walk down.  It's about a 10 minute walk. Today I decided at the last minute to ride my bike down.  When I walked in and went to the back cooler section on the speakers was being sung,

"Do you believe in miracles?
But I have a feeling it's time to try.
Do you believe in the ways of magic.
But I' m beginning to wonder why"
by Fleetwood Mac.

I've been asking for miracles......

The song is "You Making Loving Fun".  It reminds me of my childhood.

Here it is on Youtube:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhXs5wqK77c

It was a good day of sales so far.  Made 3 of them.  I don't that is many for having 1,000 listings.
It's been a good day of views, too.  I will be reachign 300 tonight.  Less than yesterday, but good to see.

I have alot to do this week before the weather changes on friday.  Inside and out.  And with my shop.  I have to take care of alot of things while still trying to take pics and get new things listed.  Like all the rolls of fabric that I shouldn't have taken.

I will try to get some things done tonight, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment