Monday, October 14, 2013

Antique Moser glass tea cup and saucer, Bohemian glass

One vintage shop on Etsy gets nice tea cups.  And one evening the shop had a set of very pretty glass tea cups.  I knew they had to be something valuable.  They were too nice to be just plain glass tea cups/coffee cups.  So I bought them.

As I did some research I found out that they are Moser glass.  I did a google image search and saw one just like mine sold on ebay for a good price.  I was excited.  I felt kinda bad too.  The price was very good.  And I kinda felt like I was getting too good of a deal.  But, I did buy them fair and square. I paid the asking price.

There are 4 pink and 2 blue in the order.  I got some decent pics and got one of each listed in my shop:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/159203336/antique-moser-glass-tea-cup-and-saucer?ref=af_shop_favitem



https://www.etsy.com/listing/85546568/antique-1920-moser-pink-glass-tea-cup?ref=shop_home_active



The blue glass set has gotten more favorites than the pink.  I thought the pink would be much more popular.

Maybe I will sell a set for Christmas?  I think they'd make a beautiful Christmas present.


No comments:

Post a Comment